Saturday, August 30, 2008

29th August 2008

I look like I only have 1 arm in this picture... I look quite retro in this shirt that Mama bought. She was forced to take this cos she got a wrong size from the sale at Fox Kids and they only allowed her to exchange for another design with the exact retail price. The policy was non-exchangeable for sale items actually but Mama talked her way out of it.

See my ugly crying face. I'm either really tired or I'm dying to go out already.
Hurry up Mama!!

We are at Causeway Point. Going to have lunch with Uncle Donald's family and Aunty Wei Mei and Asher. Papa will be quite busy this weekend and next week, and Uncle Donald is leaving on Thursday. So Mama thought we should spend some time with them today, even though it's normally my nap time.

We are now at Crystal Jade. It's Mama's favourite cos she loves to eat tim sum. I think it's my favourite too cos I love to eat their fish congee. Of course I don't know any better cos Mama has not ordered any other items for me...

That's why people keep calling me Ah Boy! So cor lor. I love to kiao kah whenever I sit, whether it's in my stroller or high chair...
Suck my toe! Eeks! Asher looks abit disgusted. Hehe...
No, he's not disgusted. He's thinking it must be really shiok to do that and here he goes. He also kiao kah. Haha! I'm such a terrible influence. :)


I'm full and I'm sleepy. Once Mama passed me to Uncle Donald, I fell asleep almost immediately!!! He's the ultimate sleeping machine!

Haha! Uncle Donald just wants to scare Grandma into thinking that he's feeding me "rubbish food" but it's so obvious that I'm sleeping in this photo.
Next, we went to Swensen's for ice cream. Man, these adults really know how to eat. I'm happy eating the menu. Hee....

Asher looks so cute in this picture. We look like we are fighting for the menu.

Asher is strong. Look at his "muscles". Weight lifting the menu :).


Cheryl Jie Jie got me a pink balloon! I'm so happy!

Ok. Let me start to explore this balloon.

This stick looks yummy...

See what I mean? I'm really such a "bad" influence on Asher... He looks so cute!!!
Let me see if it tastes any different on this end. Or blow? Or suck like a straw?

Uncle Donald removed the stick cos he was scared I would poke the stick into my eye, or Asher's eye. So, I go on to explore the plastic thingy that prevents the air from escaping.

No comments: