Monday, August 11, 2008

11th - 31st July 2008

11th July 2008
Mama being naughty again... She stuck the decal on my forehead. And yes, we put the temp. at 25deg, and usually only 2 hours every night when it's hot so that I can fall asleep comfortably.


19th July 2008
At Uncle Shern's wedding. Grandma calls them my godparents. Unofficial ones. I'm definitely comfortable with them and will miss them when they go to US on the 4th Sept next month. Mama will definitely miss them cos Uncle Donald can really "bore" me to sleep. Hee hee... :)

26th July 2008
I'm wearing Jared Kor Kor's t-shirt over my clothes cos it's really cold in Hebron.
Can't really tell from this picture, but I really look cute in it.

28th July 2008
Look at me "keow kah" on McD's high chair.
Enjoying my Baby Bites rice cracker while Mama is having a tea break.


We went to G.Aunty Annabel's place for dinner cos she helped to collect the Mambo float. She cooked very yummy lamb chop. That's me playing the piano. Sound quite good. :)

And this is the day when I caught the flu virus from Uncle Edward. But I didn't fall sick till Wednesday night. At 4+am on Thursday morning, when Mama was breastfeeding me, she felt that I was very hot. I had a fever of about 38.4deg! So Papa and Mama fed me fever medicine. I continued to have fever the whole day but thankfully it subsided within one day. But I continued to have runny nose and phlegmy cough for more than a week. I'm still having a cough now (11Aug). Just went to Chang clinic to get more cough medicine. Mama also caught the cold from me but she recovered much faster.



30th August 2008
That's me sleeping in my comfortable car seat. :)
Mama is just trying to justify her high expenditure. Hehe...

No comments: