Monday, August 11, 2008

1 - 10th August 2008

1st August 2008
Can you see my spiky hairstyle?

2nd August 2008
I love to see my reflection on the mirror.

5th August 2008
Another picture of me sleeping in the car seat.
Someone says if babies don't sleep, no one would want kids.
How true! Hehe... I look like an angel and peace for Mama.

6th August 2008
Gong Gong and Por Por left for Indonesia today. It's sad that I get to spend so little time with them. My memory is short so I tend to forget and they always have to let me familiarize with them everytime they come back.

Awww.. I really look cute here!

Por Por is touching my natural "tail".

Gong Gong is ordering food. I'm hungry. Mama had been very distressed cos I had not been eating (for one week!) solids at all. I was sick and my chest and throat was so congested with phlegm, I don't have any appetite for food. Which is why Mama insisted on sending my grandparents off so that we can have a meal at Crystal Jade. She thought that I won't mind eating the cod fish congee there. And she was right! I finally ate! Thank God.


10th August 2008
This is the art work of Aunty Bri Bri. She was playing with the functions in Mama's Cybershot phone. Isn't she artistic?

No comments: