Tuesday, August 26, 2008

13th - 24th August 2008

13th August 2008
I'm waiting for Mama to finish her breakfast. I usually try to fish for compliments from passersby by smiling cutely. I'm soooo cute! But what has been annoying Mama abit is that 98% of passersby think I'm a boy, despite me wearing pink clothes. You mean nowadays it's become common for boys to wear pink?

I also like kiao kah. That part, a bit boyish.. hehe...


When I get tired of looking at passersby, I play with my toes...

Get me out of this jail!

Papa went to buy some drum stuff. This is a kiddy drum set which costs $650 or $850. CAn't remember. Cool...


14th August 2008
Papa and Mama got 2 free adult tickets to the Night Safari expiring end of this month. So they brought me to the Night Safari for the first time. Mama brought Aunty Bri along to be my personal nanny since she has no school the next day.
We are waiting for the tram to come. You don't expect us to be walking all night do you?
Seriously, this zebra was the highlight of the excursion cos it's too dark to see the real animals... The animal that I really saw up close and personal was the leopard. They were just parading in front of me, separated by a glass of course. :)



Bringing a young baby like me to a Night Safari is a real waste of money cos I get so tired so fast. Thankfully it's free. We didn't even see the Animal Show... Tip for parents: Watch the first show before going on the tram and other walking trails.
Aunty Bri looks so cute here. :) That's Papa's car behind.

22nd August 2008
Nowadays I like to stand on my stroller. Very dangerous! I can somehow weave my way out of the 3-point harness. Mama is too lazy to use the other 2 points to make it super safe.

24th August 2008
I must have been very tired. Once Uncle Donald carried me, I dozed off. Man... Mama and I will really miss Uncle Donald when the family leaves cos he's really comfortable to sleep on and Mama can concentrate on the service when I nap on him.

1 comment:

Sabrina_Chau said...

why is 14th august 2008 from papa-day in black and the rest in light green