Monday, May 26, 2008

November 2007

2nd November 2007


8th November 2007



Uncle Xiang Rong and Aunty Su-Fern visited us today. :) So nice of them.

19th November 2007
Bonding with Papa.


20th November 2007



As you can tell from the photos, my hair was really growing alot. All standing! Really comical and always a good conversation topic.

Sat on the Bumbo seat for the first time today. Witnessed by Uncle Donald and family. I looked like a tow kay neo. And an amazing thing happened today. Uncle Donald sang me to sleep! I was so tired so when he was singing "One little 2 little 3 little Indians...", I fell asleep on the chair. That's his hand supporting me or else I would fall over... :)

22nd November 2007
Look at my tail. It's natural. My hair has not been cut from birth.

No comments: