Tuesday, May 27, 2008

17th - 23rd Dec 2007


Taking a beauty nap in the afternoon. Grandma always says that I look like an angel when I sleep. Mama agrees. Mama can do her own things when I nap. Her favourite time of the day. :)

See? I'm so happy after my beauty sleep! Smile so sweetly right?


Wow! My cheeks look real big from this photo!

I'm lying on my new Yellow Bear Bumper playmat made in Korea. Not cheap but a good investment. Look at my drool...

Grandma is reading to me. I like it when she does. I hope she reads to me more often, instead of wasting so much time cleaning up the house. If only she understands that my body is used to my house germs already, especially when I have Mama's antibodies through the breastmilk. In fact, I need germs to make my body strong so that when I go overseas or outside, my body won't be too weak to fight the germs. Under a too sterilized environment, my immune system has nothing better to do but to develop allergies against everything which I would normally not. Maybe that's why Papa's stomach is weaker than Mama's. Mama grew up in a "dirty" factory, eating from the street stalls in Jakarta. And "rebellious" Aunty Erny is also stronger than Papa. Hee....


We are at the showroom again. Nicole zeh zeh likes to play with me though sometimes she runs out of things to say. :) I like her anyway.


We went to Nihon Village next to the Tampines Swimming Complex to eat the 99cent sushi. Nicholas Kor Kor came along too.



We went out with Nicole Zeh Zeh to Plaza Singapura. Mama wanted to see how I look with a hairclip to keep my hair down. So she tried this on but she didn't buy cos I looked abit weird... I thought I look cute. Don't you think so?


Zonked out after a tiring day. Papa and Mama calls this the Hallelujah sleeping position.

No comments: