Saturday, May 24, 2008

October 2007

11th October 2007

Mama's cousin, Aunty Evelyn and her husband, Greg, came to Singapore for holidays. Mama and Papa met up with them at Marche restaurant at Vivo City for an early dinner. Somehow I preferred Uncle Greg to carry me. I cried when Aunty Evelyn carried me. Maybe cos she's so slim...



12th October 2007

Awww.... I look so comfortable being carried by Da Yi.


14th October 2007

Went to Uncle Eugene's place for a dinner gathering. Papa rested before the others came.



17th October 2007

Mama bought the Moms-In-Mind sling. She didn't really know how to use it... I didn't really like it either but sometimes, I was ok with it, esp when I was asleep. In any case, she doesn't use it anymore now. She even bought a Luck-Baby sling cos it's so pretty but hardly used. Now, she and Papa love to use the Ergo Carrier which is so much easier and not so straining on her shoulders. Mama only dared to use it when I was about 4 months old. Papa was already using it much earlier, with the infant insert.


Bonding with Papa. Papa so expressionless...
Tried to cry to get some attention but he's still so cool about it...




26th October 2007

One way that Papa bonds with me is through bathing me. I like it when he does it cos he's funny. He makes up all sorts of funny songs while he bathes me so that I'll enjoy bathing.




29th October 2007




No comments: