Tuesday, May 27, 2008

23rd - 26th Dec 2007

23rd December 2007

We went to Jiu Jiu's place to celebrate Christmas. Lots of yummy food but I can't have any...

25th December 2007

My first Christmas Day service in church.



Family Christmas dinner at our place. All I could do is to watch the rest of the family. At least I could join them at the table on my Bumbo seat...


Uncle SK, may I have some food please? Please?

Ok, ok. What about a green grape? Sigh, I could only hold it.

Aunty Erny gave me a Peter Rabbit. Very chim for a 4 month-old.
Uncle SK was a good story-teller.


Opening Christmas presents!

Shoes from Aunty Angela and Uncle Shern!


26th December 2007

We had lunch with Uncle Donald's family at Tonkatsu at Takashimaya.

Urm... What am I doing? Why am I boxing myself?

No comments: