Thursday, July 10, 2008

8th & 9th Jul 2008

8th July 2008
We went to the Tan Tock Seng Hospital to visit Great-Grandma today. Gong Gong flew back last night upon hearing that she was admitted. So filial of him. I hope to be like him too.
Then we had lunch with Da Jiu at the yummy Jurong East makan place to have steamed fish etc. Followed by shopping at IMM and over to Varsity Park to look at the furnished condo. It's nice with all the furniture. Makes the place look nice and big cos still have lots of space after putting in the furniture.

Gong Gong brought back home-grown, nice and juicy aloe vera for me to apply on my head, with the hope that I will grow lots of hair. I'm abit botak now you see. Apparently that's how Nicole Jie Jie has so much hair now, compared to the time when she was very young.

Gong Gong prepared the sap before going home.
So all Mama needed to do was to apply on my head. See my spiky hairstyle!





9th July 2008
I'm so busy exploring all the CDs on the TV console. Will I be a techie lika Papa?

Mama wanted to spend some time with Gong Gong today but I was naughty. I refused to nap and only napped at about 3+pm. And I napped for about 3 hours or more! Woke up nearly 7pm. And we were supposed to go to the Singapore Flyer for dinner with the whole family. Today is Gong Gong's birthday. It's also Yi Zhang's birthday.

Mama bought a new car seat for me about 2 weeks ago but didn't take any pics. Here's my Maxi Cosi Tobi car seat ($438!!) I didn't like seating in my old car seat. Mama was also very pek chek putting on the seat belt for me cos it's very difficult. And she had been very gian even before I was born to buy Maxi Cosi car seat but Papa refused. So, Mama finally managed to convince Papa to buy this, using her money of course...

I love it! I don't fuss as much cos I can see many things. It's very high you see. And the seat belt is so much easier to put on. And I love to fall asleep in this car seat. Thank you Mama!

We are on our way to dinner!

We had dinner at Seafood Paradise at Singapore Flyer. Very yummy. Not that I ate anything lah... Mama cooked pork and carrot porridge for me, which I finished all!

I was a very happy girl throughout the meal. Must the nice long nap I had and a full stomach. I kept making cute noises, clapping and amused everybody. Even when nobody was talking to me, I also laughed. I just enjoy being with my big family and seeing them being happy. :)

Of course I also have my nanny (Nicole Jie Jie) to keep me company throughout. :)



Nicholas Kor Kor had one abalone to himself! Look at him salivating.
But he was very generous to share it with everybody.



















That's very nice and sweet salted egg. It was fried with Alaskan King Crab.
The 3 KG crab dish cost $360!!!

Papa was all ready to take pictures from the Flyer but our dinner took too long so we didn't have a chance to ride on it.

That's my extended family but Aunty Jennifer, Da Jiu Mu and Cassandra Jie Jie were not with us. And Por Por of course.


Gong Gong fed me the chocolate cake which Nicole Jie Jie and Nicholas Kor Kor bought from Prima Deli.
But I spat it out. Good girl. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You spit out Prima Deli chocolate cake??? yeah! Grand AA's brownie rocks!