Monday, July 14, 2008

11th - 14th July 2008

11th July 2008
I was being kaypoh while Papa was calibrating his video.
I love to play with his toys, though I can't...






I also love to play with Papa's Mac but he usually doesn't allow me to.



12th July 2008
We were having worship practice today. Grandpa and Grandma were busy so Mama had to look after me during the practice. I had a good time exploring the stage. The pulpit is quite cool... It's transparent!






That's Mama's personal microphone.
Mama wanted me to sing but I was more interested in tasting it...

Hey, give me the lyrics. I want to sing too!

I like Aunty Annie. She always makes me smile cos she's funny!




I'm such a messy eater. Look at all the porridge all over my face and clothes!

14th July 2008
I'm feeding bread to myself.

I tend to kiao kah on my high chair probably cos it's not comfortable to let my legs hang in the air. I look deep in thought while chewing my bread.

Urm... I need to open up my hand then I can eat the bread which is all squashed up in my hand...


I'm getting really tired. Please just let me go and take a nap Mama!




No comments: