Sunday, July 6, 2008

6th & 7th July 2008

6th July 2008
We went to Aunty Nining's condo to meet some of the Aug babies and mummies. I was busy smiling at people and crawling on the playmat.
I met another baby with the same birthday as me, Enci.









7th July 2008
Mama wanted to try Pine Garden's cakes to see if they are nice enough to order for my birthday. So far, she likes the Lychee Martini and Orange-Chocolate. But they are really just fresh cream with sponge cake. Not the usual mousey rich cakes which Mama loves. Mama is still considering what to order. She might end up ordering Prima Deli's Blackforest Divine or something like that. The one she ordered for Papa's 30th birthday. That's still the yummiest. But they raised the price to $44.80/KG!!!
Mama's not keen to order the kiddy cakes cos I can't really appreciate yet and she's such a cake lover. And it's just among family members. Adults rule for my first birthday. Next year, Mama will probably invite some of my friends. Then she will order a nice kiddy cake for me.

No comments: