Friday, July 4, 2008

01Jul - 03Jul 2008

1st July 2008
I love to smear food all over my face while I eat. Dunno why but I'm always tired when I have my dinner. So I will rub into my eyes too. After eating, my face looks like an old lady's, all wrinkly and cracked up. Papa thought it looked funny so he snapped some pics.





3rd July 2008
After reading an Aug mummy wanting to go to Go Go Bambini, Mama wanted to go too. So she called Aunty Li Yee and family to go along. But funny thing is Mama didn't arrange how to meet the Aug mummy and we couldn't see any other babies that look the same age as me. So we didn't get to meet the Aug mummy. But Amber and I had fun.

This time, we ventured to the "big children" section. It was too scary the last time cos there were too many big kids who were running all over the place. There weren't that many people today so I was able to crawl all over the place. Very interesting. Definitely would go back there again while it's still free for me. When I turn 1 yr old, I would need to pay $6.

Help! I'm being buried by colourful balls!




I'm quite good at climbing up now. But still don't know how to get down.




This canvas tunnel is not very comfortable. Quite rough actually.
Which is why I didn't crawl much.




Mama was very scared to slide down cos it's very slippery. It's actually one of those good slides which allow you to slide properly but it's quite tall...

This kor kor approached me. I think, he thinks I'm cute. Hee...

No comments: