Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6th - 9th September 2008

6th September 2008
More pictures of me walking in Bethel church hall.

See me stand so straight.


Aunty Bri is trying to make me walk more by tempting me with HiChew sweets.


7th September 2008
Nowadays, when I want to drink milk, I will pull down Mama's shirt.


8th September 2008
I'm shopping! This Kiwi looks interesting. Mama, can we buy this?

Or should we get this?

Choices choices. Should I get this or that?

9th September 2008
Look at that bruise on my forehead. It's still so red after falling down on the 6th. Aunty Bri put me on the chair in Bethel and pushed me. I fell down and had a carpet burn. Ouch!

2 comments:

Sabrina_Chau said...

it was nicole's idea to put her on the chair!!!

Jenny said...

Both as guilty, including Grandpa who actually let you gals do what you did...