Monday, September 22, 2008

21st September 2008

We went to Bottle Tree Village at Sembawang today for an early dinner with 6 other couples from church. They meet once a month to group-date and celebrate birthdays. Mama and Papa started to join them 3 months ago.

That's me playing at the playground before eating because the rest have not arrived yet.

Besides finishing my food, I ate the steamed sea bass and tofu. I also drank the coconut juice. Yummy! And I kept tailing a very black cat.




That's the huge bottle tree. Looks cool eh? Like a huge carrot. :)



There's a pond too. Another family is feeding the fish bread. The fish look so cute when they open their mouth to gulp down the food.





What a huge cork! Not that it's made of cork lah...






Mama asked me to touch the bark. Very rough.

No comments: