Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Phuket Trip 24th March - 1st April 2009

24th March 2009
At the Budget Terminal. Going to Phuket today.
The slide behind is very slippery and steep! Very thrilling!






Thanks to Aunty Irene, Mummy could have her dinner in peace. :)

Don't I look cool in sunglasses? Papa wears sunglasses so I too like to wear sunglasses.

Having fun is tiring business you know....

Just up from a nap. Like my hairstyle?

We went for a half day tour. We first trekked to see a waterfall. Mummy was very tired but survived. Good job Mummy!

Yawn... We woke up early you know.

Ah... That's one part of the waterfall. Nice?

That's the elephant we sat on. I was scared at first but towards the end I enjoyed the ride. We saw the elephant in front us poo! And we saw many dragonflies too when the elephant went into the river. Very bright-coloured ones, like metallic orange.

We also rode on the buffalo. I was quite scared too...


We sat on the canoe after that. Thankfully we don't need to do any work. Just sit and enjoy the view. It was scorching hot though...

That's Papa's sunglasses. I look so cool...


Relax...

My favourite drink! Coconut Juice!



Waiting for the drinks to come.

No comments: