Saturday, April 4, 2009

12th - 26th February 2009































This has to be one of the first photos I have taken in my life. Of course with the help of Mama to press the button, which is still very difficult for me.


This is my first attempt at drawing with crayon. I look like a pro right?
That's the first time the Tripp Trapp chair from Aunty Erny came in handy.
The height is just nice.




These are Crayola triangular-shaped crayons. Supposed to teach me how to hold a pen correctly. And they are anti-roll so they won't roll away. Quite smart I must say.


Mama read about this from another blog mamabliss.blogspot.com and bought the same $2 plastic fishing set for me from Daiso. I can't really control the fishing net that came with it so Mama let me use the sift.

I love this fishing game. Kept me occupied for at least half an hour! And I get to learn about the crab and squid, and the colours. When I got bored with fishing, Mama gave me cups to fill and poour out. And things which can sink so we can learn about sink and float. Many things that can be learnt from this activity.
This activity is good before shower time because I will get wet. So, off to shower after this game!

No comments: