Thursday, October 30, 2008

18th - 20th October 2008

18th October 2008
I look so studious. Reading with Gong Gong.

Wah, a mathematician in the making.


My favourite before-bed past time is to play with Gong Gong's remote controls and throwing them on the floor :)

Mama, I'm really tired. Can we drink milk and sleep now?


19th October 2008
Shopping at SuperMal, waiting for Aunty Evelyn and Uncle Greg to join us for lunch.

That's Tini Jie Jie. She had been taking care of me whenever we go out and during meal times at home, or whenever Mama doesn't want to play with me.



There, what a handsome couple. Isn't Aunty Evelyn beautiful, especially when she has removed her braces. :)

This is the view from the balcony at Xiao Yi Por's new mansion. The pool size is just nice and the golf course is their backyard! Hope no golf balls break their glass though...



I like to walk up and down this ramp which is for Ah Tai's wheelchair.


And this is the spot where the Jie Jies will feed me and play with me. There are 3 maids in total you see. I enjoyed playing with them. They treat me very well. :)

That's a faulty fax machine which I played with.








I learnt about pendulum and sway my body like it. Tick Tock Tick Tock.
20th October 2008
Happy Birthday Mama! We are going to the Singapore restaurant for dinner. Do you like my new dress? Mama gave me 2 options and I chose this. This soon became one of my favourite dresses. Mama bought alot of clothes for me.




Ok, I don't really like to be in this car seat. I very much prefer to be carried.. Mama!!!





No comments: